New Year's Resolutions for 2010

  • Call two friends each week to chat
  • Only eat red meat once per month
  • Maximum of one soda per week
  • Floss daily

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January Murder Meat

Ooh, ooh...I forgot to post my January bovine indulgence. I had the Epic Cheeseburger from the Sky Deck Burger Bar on Heavenly, right at the base of the Sky Express. The resort has a nice touch of putting out a skillet of veggies and a skillet of BBQ sauce to top of your burger, of which I took advantage. Shoulda taken a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Shit! Got one of those delicious Kim Chi (sp.) burritos from John's Deli today. Forgot it had beef in it. There goes my February fix. It's not that I need beef, it's just hard to avoid it. Now I understand about 5% what it's like to be a Vege.

    ReplyDelete